For the health and safety of our customers during this COVID-19 pandemic we have taken additional precautions to help prevent the spread of the virus. Click HERE to learn more.
We’re open for Labor Day! (12-8pm)
Fall Hours (Sep 8 – Nov 1)
Retail & Farm Visiting Hours
Freeze Refreshment Stand
The Farmyard is open during all four seasons! Below is a general activity timeline.
- Year Round Classes
- Beginning in March – Birthday Parties
- April – Animals Return, Retail Sales Begin with Easter Egg Hunt Weekend, PYO Tulips, Monthly Events Begin, Field Trips Begin
- June – Farmyard Freeze Snowball Stand Re-Opens, Dairy Day, PYO Zinnias
- July – Pony Play Date, PYO Zinnias & Sunflowers
- September – Tractor Day, Fall items, Fall Field Trips Begin, Farmyard Freeze Snowball Stand switches to fall refreshments
- October – Farmyard Fall Days, Animals go on winter vacation on the last weekend
- November – Closed with the exception of Thanksgiving Turkeys and Birthday Parties, animals are on winter vacation,
- December – Pop-Up Shop, Horse-drawn Carriage Rides, Pictures with Santa
We occasionally close between seasons to make a smooth transition of products and give our animals a vacation. Because many of our activities and animals are outside, our plans are scheduled around the weather. You can find the latest updates on our HOME page or our Facebook page.