Stop in for a casual visit
Many families like to visit The Farmyard to see the animals, purchase items from our retail shed, cut flowers or simply enjoy spending time on the farm. Please complete our liability form and double-check our hours of operation prior to visiting.
Participate in a class or activity
We offer a variety of educational activities and events throughout the year. Our Children’s Activity Page & Classes for Adults Page will have the most up-to-date information. Tickets can be purchased on these pages or through Eventbrite.
The Farmyard is open during all four seasons! Below is a general activity timeline.
- Year Round Classes
- Beginning in March – Birthday Parties
- April – Animals Return, Retail Sales Begin with Easter Egg Hunt Weekend, PYO Tulips, Monthly Events Begin, Field Trips Begin
- June – Farmyard Freeze Snowball Stand Re-Opens, Dairy Day, PYO Zinnias
- July – Pony Play Date, PYO Zinnias & Sunflowers
- September – Tractor Day, Fall items, Fall Field Trips Begin, Farmyard Freeze Snowball Stand switches to fall refreshments
- October – Farmyard Fall Days, Animals go on winter vacation on the last weekend
- November – Closed with the exception of Thanksgiving Turkeys and Birthday Parties, animals are on winter vacation,
- December – Pop-Up Shop, Horse-drawn Carriage Rides, Pictures with Santa
We occasionally close between seasons to make a smooth transition of products and give our animals a vacation. Because many of our activities and animals are outside, our plans are scheduled around the weather. You can find the latest updates on our HOME page or our Facebook page.