For the health and safety of our customers during this COVID-19 pandemic we have taken additional precautions to help prevent the spread of the virus. Click HERE to learn more.
CLOSED UNTIL NOVEMBER 27TH
The Farmyard is open during all four seasons! Below is a general activity timeline.
- Year Round Classes
- Beginning in March – Birthday Parties
- April – Animals Return, Retail Sales Begin with Easter Egg Hunt Weekend, PYO Tulips, Monthly Events Begin, Field Trips Begin
- June – Farmyard Freeze Snowball Stand Re-Opens, Dairy Day, PYO Zinnias
- July – Pony Play Date, PYO Zinnias & Sunflowers
- September – Tractor Day, Fall items, Fall Field Trips Begin, Farmyard Freeze Snowball Stand switches to fall refreshments
- October – Farmyard Fall Days, Animals go on winter vacation on the last weekend
- November – Closed with the exception of Thanksgiving Turkeys and Birthday Parties, animals are on winter vacation,
- December – Pop-Up Shop, Horse-drawn Carriage Rides, Pictures with Santa
We occasionally close between seasons to make a smooth transition of products and give our animals a vacation. Because many of our activities and animals are outside, our plans are scheduled around the weather. You can find the latest updates on our HOME page or our Facebook page.