In an effort to give our community the opportunity to exercise and enjoy nature, we have mowed walking paths on our farm. Public health and safety is our primary concern. Please follow all COVID-19 regulations and recommendations.
Be sure to familiarize yourself with the following rules and times prior to visiting.
- Everyone must check in at the red shed near the entrance and sign a Farmyard Liability Waver.
- NO dogs or other pets allowed – For the safety of our walkers, staff, customers and farm animals we cannot allow dogs on the property. *If you have a service dog please give us a call.*
- Follow safe social distancing practices.
- Walkers must stay on the designated paths.
- Do not pet or feed any of the farm animals.
- Sunday – Friday : noon-5pm
- Saturday : noon – 7pm
Things to Enjoy
There is plenty of fresh air and room to walk. Depending on the season we have farm animals in our pastures, flowers in our fields and other local produce.
- Is there a fee? No! However, donations/sponsorships are greatly appreciated. You may also be interested in purchasing some items from our wagon.
- What is the path distance? There are two paths – Path A – .5mi (roughly) and Path B .25mi (roughly)
- Positivity Rocks – we welcome guests to paint rocks at home and bring them to the farm to show their community support. You can paint #FARMYARDROCKS We have designated places for the rocks