STOP 7 : Farmyard Book Series
- Farmyard Volunteer, Lyndsey Stavely was inspired to tell the tales of animals that live on the farm.
- As she wrote, Farmyard Owner, Renee Wilson, started to draw and the books came to life!
- A Rescue for Rhonda is a story of a chicken who learns a valuable lesson of putting the happiness of others above her own. After a traumatic experience, she finds a new meaning of acceptance. For ages 3-8.
- Nancy, The Hen that Wouldn’t Stay in Her Pen! This fun, rhyming book shares tales of our favorite Farmyard trouble maker. Readers will chuckle as they follow along a “normal day” for Nancy. You never know what she will get into next! For ages 3-8.
- Our 3rd story, A Bell and a Whistle, releases in December!
Books are available online or at our gift shop. $12.99 for one or 2 for $20!
We also offer virtual and in-person assemblies for schools!
Are you having #Farmyardfun? Take a photo & tag us on social media!
We want to thank Blessings of Beauty Photography for their unending support of our small business and capturing moments that tell this amazing story.