Due to the forecast, we will be limiting Fall Day activities –
TRICK-OR-TREATERS are welcome all day (12-5pm)
Face painting and Paint-a-Pumpkin will be held in our red barn from 11am-2pm. Pumpkins will be picked ahead of time and made available on our wagons.
For everyone’s safety, there will be no pony rides or hayrides.
If you have a wristband/ticket from the 6th –
1. You can redeem it at another Farmyard event (we have a Christmas Pop-up Shop 12/7 & 12/8).
2. There is a sponsorship program for our animals. You can make your wristband purchase a donation by sending us a message. Your donation will help with the animals’ winter expenses.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Farmyard Fall Days – October 6th & 27th 11am-2pm – On the FIRST and LAST Sunday of October we will be offering pony rides, hayrides, pumpkin picking, trick-or-treating and more! Enjoy fall on the farm and visit the animals one last time before they go on winter vacation (some animals will return for our Christmas activities). We created this event based on requests from our visitors.
Individual Prices –
– Child’s Pony ride $7
– Hayride for Adult or Child $7
– Face Paint $3
– Pumpkins (prices range from $1-$12)
– Corn Stalk Bundles $5
– Mini Straw Bales $2
-Regular Straw Bales $5
– Gourds (prices range $.25-$5)
– Kelly’s Soaps (price range from $3-$8)
-Mums (prices range from $5-$8)
Fun Pass – $15 includes a pony ride, face paint, hayride and picking a “field trip size” pumpkin from the field and painting it. Please note, there is a 70lb weight restriction for pony rides.
Those who attend in costume will receive candy or a small gift!